i>clicker 2 expands on the simple design of the i>clicker + remote by adding LCD capabilities and “cross” navigation. With i>clicker 2, participants can answer numeric, alphanumeric (short answer) and self-paced polling questions.
Other Student Remote Options:
I'm Interested >
The robust features of i>clicker 2 provide more extensive options and greater flexibility for engaging participants in a group setting.
- Simple five-button A-E entry. Easy for participants to answer multiple choice (A-E) questions.
- Numeric and alphanumeric (short answer) question support. i>clicker 2 enables participants to answer both numeric and alphanumeric questions, including fill in the blank, yes/no, true/false, ranking, short answer of up to 16 characters, and multiple correct responses.
- Self-paced polling. Participants can take quizzes containing up to 99 questions.
- LCD display. Allows participants to visualize their response with confirmation that the response was received, and displays battery life, remote ID, question mode, and operating frequency information.
- Large, tactile A-E buttons. Response buttons are easy to find, even in a dark lecture hall.
- Recessed Power button. Prevents any accidental power-up.
- Durable design. Built to last.
- Anti-slip grip. Prevents clickers from sliding off of hard surfaces.
- Requires only two batteries. Fewer batteries yield lower costs to users.
- Accessibility. i>clicker 2 remotes come standard with Braille A-E labels, and vibration capabilities are available by request.
i>clicker 2 remotes can be used in combination with all other i>clicker remotes, including i>clicker + and i>clicker GO.
Use the i>clicker 2 Presenter remote to run presentations and i>clicker session from anywhere in the room.
6 in H x 2 in W x 0.5 in D (152 mm H x 51 mm W x 13 mm D)
4 oz (113 g)
Two AAA batteries
200 hours average battery life
Low battery LED indicator
Auto-off after 10 minutes of inactivity
A-E input confirmation
Vibrating remote available with Braille A-E labels