The i>clicker Base is a true plug-and-play device. By simply plugging the base into a user’s computer, polling can take place. Operating in the 900 MHz range, the i>clicker Base doesn’t receive interference from devices operating at 2.4 GHz, including Wi-Fi signals. The 200-300 foot range of the base makes it an ideal solution for rooms and lecture halls of all sizes.
900 MHz frequency
The i>clicker system operates in the 900 MHz frequency band, which allows i>clicker to avoid conflict with other technologies including wireless networks.
Participants as far as 200-300 feet from the i>clicker Base will have no trouble sending their votes.
i>clicker Base integrates LCD that displays participant votes as they come in. Presenters have the ability to use the LCD to see how participants voted without outwardly displaying results to others.
Optimal product design
The product is small enough to fit into a backpack, but large enough so that it isn’t easily lost or misplaced.
USB 2.0 port
Provides a USB 2.0 port on the i>clicker Base, allowing participants to save a valuable port on their computers.
Plug and play
Simply plug the i>clicker Base into a computer and it is ready to go. No software to download and install.
Kensington Security Slot
The built-in Kensington Security Slot helps to make sure the the i>clicker Base never leaves the room (security cable sold separately).
Ability to update
When updates to the i>clicker Base firmware become available, it is easy to update quickly using a small software program.
The i>clicker Base works with all versions of the i>clicker software.
Receives individual votes in
less than a second.
The i>clicker Base automatically searches for nearby bases and notifies users if another base may interfere with a current polling session.
5” x 6.2” x 1.4”
11 oz (312 g)
- Single USB connection to a computer supplies power to the base
- Supports USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 devices
- Optional 5.0 VDC (1A) power adapter available
- Displays real-time results
- Angled for easy viewing
Range and Frequency:
- Two-way radio frequency system operates in the 900 MHz band, ensuring no interference with Wi-Fi networks
- 16 radio frequency channels prevent interference with nearby rooms; changing channels is easy for participants and presenters
- 200-300 feet range
Vote Capacity and Speed:
- Individual votes are recorded in less than .01 seconds
- Accepts up to 750 responses per second in multiple choice mode
- Accepts up to 600 responses per second in numeric mode
- Accepts up to 440 responses per second in alphanumeric mode
- Tested in rooms with up to 1500 participants voting